Monday, September 1, 2014

Crinkly Chromes & More App Fun

Hey, y'all. So I mentioned yesterday that I wasn't going to follow the challenge format exactly due to my randomly busy schedule. "and lack of good ideas ever" Hey! Shush. Also that, yes. *ahem* So today I decided to start with the easiest one for me: Metallic.



I used Iron Out The Details to start on my blue theme for tomorrow and Alumiate as an accent. It's reversed on my other hand. Not ground-breaking by any means, and not exceptionally "artsy", but... I'm counting it.



To make up for my complete lack of creativity on this particular challenge, perhaps I can tempt you with a two-headed dog?



hehehehe No, that's not really a two-headed dog. I was messing with Aaron last night and used one of the effects from the MegaPhoto app. It took me almost 10 minutes to get that picture because she kept rolling over and facing her head in the wrong direction. So uncooperative. LOL

That's it for me. Hopefully we'll be heading out for lunch soon because I'm starving. lol Happy Labor Day! I don't think it's an international holiday and most people I know have to work anyway, but... Happy Labor Day... see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. The picture of the dog makes it look like he is a stuffed animal that's been ripped open :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!! :o That is definitely not what happened... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!