Monday, September 15, 2014

Butter London: Slapper With Henley Regatta Accent

*peeks around the corner* Yeah, it's that time of year again. You know, that time where I have all of these grand plans and almost no time to squeeze them in? The time where I'm so busy I barely get to sit down. That time where "OMG Halloween is coming up so quickly" is a sort of mantra. Oh yes, that time. I love it, but... yeah. >_> I love sleep, too. lol *ahem* So anyway, today's mani is now two days old. Sorry about that. It also decided to suck up some extra time by not wanting to photograph properly. See, I got Slapper because it is the most beautiful teal-green cream ever and it came out blue on my phone. *cries* Even though I put fresh batteries into my proper camera it still looks too blue, but... this is the best I'm going to get...



Somebody please tell me that it's just my cracked-out monitor and it looks green to you. Green? Anybody? Maybe in the shade?



Anyway, this is two coats of Slapper over which I added one coat of Henley Regatta (which will get it's own full swatch in good time) and topcoat to finish it off.



The best part? Oh, you're going to love this. Friday I got a coupon in the mail from Ulta. $10 off any purchase, no restrictions, no minimum. Just to be sure, I asked the lady if I could use the coupon for the Beauty Steal and she said "sure" and I said "sweet" and that's how this happened:



$2.50 Butter Londons. O_O I almost feel bad paying so little. Almost. hehehehe

Despite not looking it in pictures, I'm counting this as my green mani.



Welp, time to check on the laundry. lol Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I've been painting my nails like this recentely but with different colours. very nice. Just got sims 4 the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ It really does add a little something. Hope you're enjoying Sims 4!

      Delete
    2. I think the game is too basic hope they come out with the supernatural extension. This game is so old that they should include on the basic game a few things like animals, etc, Instead they keep releasing 10000 expansion packs :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, true. I am curious how they're going to work the expansions with the new emotions feature, though. So many possibilities! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Slapper was one of the london butter colors I really wanted for the longest time, Slapper and that green one, what's its name again.... dosh, yes dosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Love them both. I don't think I've been disappointed by a BL yet. ^_^

      Delete
  3. It does look green! Slapper is such a nice colour too! Wow I cannot believe you got $10 off too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try pairing it with an actual sky blue to see if I can get the green to stand out more. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!