Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zebra Stripes

So Norma and I were talking polish last night. Again. ^_^ After a series of back and forth she had the genius idea to do zebra stripes over Citrus Collide. After working over particulars and digging through my nail art tub I settled on the Orly Instant Artist in Jet Black; because that was the first one I found. lol



Funny story: I started painting my right hand and got to my index finger before deciding to ask myself "Is this what zebra stripes look like?" XD Can you tell?



I'm actually really digging this. It was a lot of fun to do and the black stripes break up the yellow enough to make it very wearable. Great idea, Norma!!

So I just realized that I'm still using my neopet as my profile pic on facebook, so... I'm going to try really hard to wake up early tomorrow and make myself straighten my hair for pics. Or, at the very least, throw some makeup on. lol Hope everyone's having a great week. Take care, y'all! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job on these stripes!! Hehe I wondered about the neopets profile pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Never would have tried it without your suggestion. :D hehehe Yeah... I woke up late today so it's staying for at least another day... >_>

      Delete
  2. this is such a fun twist on the classic zebra stripe :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!