Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WBW: Layering Fun #1

Hello, darlings! Hope we are all well on this fine Wednesday. I almost feel a bit bad. After all, every amazing layering has such humble beginnings...



Reaching two years back for Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Just one coat. Don't want to overdo things right at the beginning. There is a bit of streakiness, but in all honesty it's not even that noticeable.



Look not, dear readers, at "just white" polish. Look instead at a canvass ripe with potential! I am afraid that tomorrow's layer won't be overly exciting either. Something we have seen before, in fact. Trust me! I have something fairly sneaky up my sleeve. Or... at least I think it is. Feel free to let me know (Friday this will be) if it's something you've seen before. Don't worry, I can take it... >_>

I feel rambling coming on so I may as well go jump on the bike while I have all of this theoretical energy. lol Hope everyone is having a great week! (^_^)"/"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!