Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Think Pink!

Because... why not? LOL Asked my chat buddy again and again: pink So I started with two coats of Hello Kitty Bubble Gum and then decided to go a bit over the top with a coat of Nails Inc Pinkie Pink.



My camera did not want to focus on the glitters, so both of these are taken with my phone.



While I was digging around for polishes I ran into KleanColor Metallic Fuschia so I think I'm going to try and stamp over this with that... Don't know how well it will work since the colors aren't overly contrasty and that's a lot of sparkle, but... I won't know if I don't try, right?

I think that's it for me. Hope everyone is having a great week. Take care of yourselves out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! they look like candy almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, that is quite pink. :) I don't think I've ever seen that Nails Inc. swatched before; it looks quite densely packed with glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Two coats and it wouldn't even need a base. It's intended for pinkies (hence the name), but I like it this way. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!