Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stampy Stuff, Nail Mail & Challenge?

Hello, everyone! Trying really hard to not let my laziness get the best of me. lol I did do a bit of stamping, but managed to smear it so it's not looking the absolute best, but... it's still cute.



Born Pretty Store plate W-23 is, sadly, "no longer available". I don't know if that means "discontinued" or "out of stock", but I'll keep checking as I need more pictures from this plate anyway. If you look in the plate's reflection (or if you're on my facebook) you can see that our iPhone cases came in!



Aaron said mine looks like it belongs to a 6-year-old... *grumbles* Poo on him, I like it. lol As far as the nail mail:



I got Butter London Tart With A Heart and ILNP My Little Glacier from Polish Occult on storenvy for, like, $15 all together. I was supposed to get one of those Nails Inc sweet shoppe glitters, but it was all dried out so she refunded the money. I could have added thinner, but I guess when you're selling it's better to err on the safe side.

The fabulous Jayna from The Sequined Nail is doing the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge through Chalkboard Nails. Here's the rundown:



I think I will, too. I will say it's a bit weird to have a 31 day challenge in a month with only 30 days (which she admits as well) and since I have been more busy than usual I will probably double up a few of them. I looked at some of her past posts and I guess it's supposed to be done in order, but... I think I'm just going to use it like a checklist and jump around. Y'all don't care, right? Good. ^_^ lol

Time to remove this old polish, pick a polish theme and make dinner. MMMmmm enchiladas. hehehe Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. O might do a few of these challenges. A different polish every day is usually more than I can handle, but I'mma give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I figure if nothing else it should make for good practice. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love your phone case, so cute! Different nail polish everyday is a bit much for me too, but this would make a great checklist for one to do at their own pace. May give a few of them a try myself ;)

    Sorry it this gets posted twice, hit publish and it seems as though Google ate my first post LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *ggrrr* It keeps doing that to me, too! >_< I dunno what the issue is...

      Definitely give some a try! It seems like a lot of fun on a slightly more lax scale... ;)

      Delete
  3. I actually gasped when I saw Tart with a Heart! I want that one so bad but I can only find it on Nail Polish Canada and that costs like $15 bucks.... I'm jealous Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty insane. Do you have an Ulta nearby? I'm going to have to run in to mine again and check when the BL sale date is...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!