Monday, August 18, 2014

Stamping!

...finally. I know, I know. See, so Aaron left last night to hang out with his friend and so I ended up playing Borderlands 2 from about 7pm to 1am and then again from 9am to 2pm when he got back... I did manage to find time during loading screens to do the stamping, though!



That is China Glaze Charmed, I'm Sure stamped over Illamasqua Radium with Born Pretty Store Plate QA88. My... right hand didn't turn out quite as good...



Charmed, I'm Sure was drying faster than I'm used to and my poor left hand was just a bit too slow to get the images to fully transfer. It's... going to work on that...

Still haven't quite felt like straightening my hair. It's just so hot... I think tomorrow I'm going to try out Citrus Collide. I seem to recall Norma raving about it. Hopefully it's not one of those things that looks crappy on my pasty white fingers. LOL *ahem* So, yes, I'm going to go ahead and do that and then pop me up some corn for Under The Dome. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and that your week is off to a great start! Take care of yourselves out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. urgh I LOVE under the dome!

    LOL if Citrus looks horrid on you I'm gonna hide under a rock (whilst continuing to rave about it lol)

    With stamping did you know you could stamp the image on the stamper, wait for it to dry, paint over that with a clear polish a time or two, wait for *that* to dry then pull up the whole thing as if it were a nail decal? Might make transferring images easier (but more time consuming)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I can't wait for next week's episode!!! O_O

      hehehe I haven't even painted it on yet. I'm so lazy...

      I need to try that. Like, start doing it way ahead of time. lol Definitely seems like I could get more full images that way.

      Delete
  2. hope this week is better than last one :) Great stamping.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!