Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sims 4 Create-A-Sim Creations (+plus)

Okay, so the stamping didn't turn out anywhere near good... the only upside was that I managed to get the french tip stamping more or less straight, but... they didn't all stamp cleanly and the design itself made everything really hard to see, so... oh look! Bethany found the link for the Sims 4 Create-A-Sim demo!! Thanks, Bethany!! :D

So, when the Sims people announced that they were going to replace the sliders with a drag-and-pull creation system my first question was "just how deformed can I make my Sims?". The answer is: Not quite as deformed as I was hoping, but still pretty freaky.





This guy wants to be super popular.



This is when I figured out I could change their iris size. Ultimately I went much bigger:





Because she's a glutton and her eyes are bigger than her stomach. Get it?





She's an evil money grubber. Kinda came out looking like a young Cruella DeVille...





Then I discovered the blue and green skintones and decided to make her all angular.

After that Aaron was all "you should make me and use it as my contact picture in your phone" so I tried...





I think Brak would do much better making Sims that look like people. I've never had the patience. lol





That's sort-of me. I did dye my hair purple last night (albeit much darker) I just haven't felt like straightening it yet for pictures.

I also found where they included the different walking styles. I tried to mute the background noise because Aaron was watching some obnoxious food program on tv, but I'm not sure if that worked, so... yeah. If you hear noise, that's what it is.



I can already tell I am going to love this game!! One of the hardest things in Sims has always been making them seem like they have different personalities. From the gameplay videos I've seen they really seem to have taken care of that. After fiddling with the Create-A-Sim demo I now know that I can have Sims that look drastically different from each other, too. I can not wait for September 2nd!!

In non-Sims news: The last time I went to re-admit my neopets into the neolodge I noticed they have an event going on. So I spent a bit more time around the site than usual... which eventually led me to researching how much the plushie paint brushes are going for and...



Finally snagged one! *squee* I know it ultimately means nothing in a massive world of digital nothings, but I'm still glad to have accomplished that long-standing goal.

I'll try to get pictures of my hair tomorrow. Whether I do or not I'll get pictures of my updated mani. It's not as fancy as I was going for, but still pretty. Hope everyone's week is going smoothly. Y'all take care and I'll see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. The third girl kind of looks like Katy Perry
    and I knew the last one was you before I read your blurb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! ^_^ I'm glad she's recognizable. It's SO HARD trying to make Sims after real people. Especially myself! LOL

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the blue girl. Also the one that looks like you is really good! I need to make me! Btw I totally played neopets forever ago and I just made a new account a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding?! That's pretty freaky. lol I log on about once a week to re-lodge and collect my bank interest and stuff. Can't wait to see your Bethany-Sim!!

      Delete
  3. I need to get the sims game again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!