Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rubix Cube With Salon Perfect: Ruby's Cubes

Hello, lovelies!! I've missed you guys. ^_^ This is going to be kind of a long, picture-heavy post; so I hope you're comfortable.

When I first saw Ruby's Cubes I knew I wanted to do a whole Rubix Cube theme mani to go with it. I mean... it's totally obvious, right? The problem was finding plain creams in my collection for all of the colors. After a bit of swatch-searching and a lot of digging I finally put together something I'm happy with.





I waffled back and forth on whether or not to do the "cube" grids and eventually decided to go for it. The colors I used (left to right and top to bottom) are: Finger Paints Black Expressionism as the black base for Salon Perfect's Ruby's Cubes, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Catrice Miss Piggy's BF, essence Happy, Finger Paints Expressionist Red, essence Walk On Air, essence Hello Summer! and Orly Jet Black for the stripes/grid.





Ruby's Cubes is absolutely adorable and straight packed with glitter. This is just one coat!



And the customary bottle shot:



Since I've got all different colors all over the place I tried to do a full-mani pic, but... the battery on my regular cam (the one with the timer) was near death when I started and died while I was trying to find the right pose/distance... still I did get this great pic of my re-discovered waist!



About 24lbs down, about 10lbs left to go. ^_^

I did straighten my hair today so I should be able to convince myself to throw on some makeup for pics tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!