Saturday, August 16, 2014

Radium Revisited +Mini Haul

Hello darlings! My dad actually got in early for his vacation so I didn't get quite the break I was hoping for, but in this case I'm totally okay with it. On the bright (HA!) side I did get some sun for Radium!!



Love, love, love this color even though I don't think it loves me back... Waited almost two hours for bed and still had to go over my sheet/hair marks in the morning. *sigh* Why, Radium? WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?! .....>_> Still want to stamp over it, but since my nails have gotten long again I think I'm either going to have to pick some small images or go back to that full-plate plate. We'll see. ^_^

Good news! I did a survey through this scanner thingy and they were all "we'll pay you $5" and I was all "okay" thinking they'd either send a check or credit it to my account... *pfft* They sent a $5 bill in the mail. XD So I treated myself!



I got Bleached In Peach, Citrus Collide and Lime Accent all on sale! Bleached In Peach and Lime Accent were $2.97 each and Citrus Collide was only $1.49!! Woohoo!! I know I missed a couple of colors, but... I'm okay with it. Maybe I'll catch them on sale elsewhere.

Uhm... I think that's it. I won't say "come back tomorrow" because I have no idea what's going to happen. lol I've been working on a farmer/rancher Sim so maybe I'll do that. Maybe I'll have stamping. Maybe I'll be too busy? Who knows?! *shrugs* Not me. Either way I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Be safe, stay cool and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Love that color!! I can not find those Bleached Neons! Going out of town on Monday, may check there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I hope you find them! ^_^ So far HEB is the only place I've seen them... though I haven't really been looking. >_> Good luck! lol

      Delete
  2. Lmao how many times have you worn that color, I feel like you have dedicated your blog to that color so many timessss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe SO many times! ^_^ I still need to compile a list and do my yellow-green mega post. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!