Friday, August 15, 2014

Pink & Purple Funky French

Yeah, I know, I've been kind of sporadic lately. I'm still here, just a bit lazy from how busy I've been. If that makes sense. Just thought I'd drop by with a picture of my funky french featuring Pinkie Pink and Metallic Fuschia.



Yeah, no stamping cuz that didn't work out so well.

Ran low on remover, but I'll pick some up today. Going to try the stamping with Metallic Fuschia over Radium. That should be pretty cool, huh? lol Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Y'all take care and be safe! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. wow that manicure !!! SOoooo cute!!! :*
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous!
    I hope you remembered to buy remover, one of the most devastating thing in life is running out of polish remover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did remember! ^_^ Also picked up a few things while I was down that aisle... ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!