Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Maybelline: Citrus Collide

Hello!!! (^_^)"/" I'm here. lol So I decided on Citrus Collide first because it's yellow and I like to get yellows "out of the way" in case I hate them... which I usually do. Good news! I don't hate Citrus Collide! I don't love it like Norma does, but she's not crazy. (well, no more than any of us... about polish... LOL) As soon as you see Citrus Collide you can tell it's one of those colors that would look way better on darker skin tones.



I don't hate it, though. It's not in-your-face yellow and just bright enough to be interesting. This is two quick-drying coats (surprisingly quick for a cream) and NO UNDIES! Yep, totally opaque in two coats. That alone is worth the $1.50 I paid for it. ;)



Took this one in the car. It's one of those neons that shows brighter in lower lights. I tried to get a picture in the dark with flash, but... apparently my phone didn't like me doing that... lol Norma has requested black zebra stripes over this and I agree. I'm pretty sure I have a zebra-stripe stamp, but... I'm feeling like it would be easier to freehand. Hopefully I can focus long enough to do that. lol

I can not even begin to explain why, but I've been tooling around on Neopets, like, a lot lately. I think the new plot has me hooked because it's set up like the logic puzzles my old TAG teacher had us do from time to time. Last night I spent three hours updating my Plushie Gallery (which still needs a little work) and my NC Mall Album. lol Now I'm going through my Stamp Album to see if there are any affordable ones I'm missing. I can't believe I started on that site 9 years ago! *dies* Okay, I'm rambling. Hope everyone is having a great week!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. ACK! Citrus! *dies* that polish is sooo my baby mama! @_@ hehehe :D

    OMG Neopets, I used to love that site! Haven't been on it in years though...bet my poor pet died by now <_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Neopets never die. ;) They just "starve" forever. XD I've been regularly putting mine back in the neolodge since I "quit", getting my bank interest and checking the stocks when I do... Just recently... man. lol Hella time eater.

      Delete
  2. This yellow has enough green in it to not set off my "that's gonna look bad on me" alarm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Just the slightest green tinge so it's not "omg yellow...." lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!