Monday, August 11, 2014

Layering Fun #6.... The FAIL

Yep, I knew it was going to happen. I jinxed myself. I was going to try and add the "stamping over glow" look starting with Glow In The Dark With Coke.... and totally melted my mani right off. *sigh* Let's take a look back at this layering journey cut short:



*sigh* I still want to re-try stamping over glow polish so that will likely come up soon. In the meantime...



I will be doing my hair again soon. Both of those were on sale. ^_^ $7 for the Splat and $3 for the dry shampoo. Huzzah.

Overdid it a bit at lunch (I feared I might, but couldn't help trying the new nachos at Taco Bueno) so I'm going to get on the bike for just as long as I can make my legs go. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start. Y'all take care and... I'll have something for you tomorrow... Bye! (^_^)"/" lol

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait .. I misread that ... you melted it off? Melted? How does that work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know... when you start adding layer upon layer and sometimes the chemicals from the top polish soak into the underlying layers and re-liquify them? That's how that happened....

      Delete
    2. Ah, that makes sense--I was thinking maybe it was really, really hot where you are. :)

      Delete
    3. LOL Thankfully it's not quite that hot! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!