Saturday, August 9, 2014

Layering Fun #4

Oh yeah, now things are getting interesting. Due to an extra layer of yellow (careful patching didn't work out quite as well as I had hoped) and topcoat to prevent further color rub-off the texture is not quite as evident as it should still be, but at least the color effect worked.



LA Colors Lightning for Layer #4. In my test I did get the yellow peaking through and orange, but with extra texture I also got pools of pink down in the cracks. Ah well, this is still pretty neat.



And one last shot with my phone...



I spent a good half-hour last night trying to settle on a glitter for Layer #5. I think I found a good one. It doesn't clash with the neon and has just enough coverage that you can see both the glitter and the layer(s) underneath. I hope you like it. ^_^

Well, I'll let y'all get back to your weekend. Take care and stay safe out there! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Looks really nice almost like a texture polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh if this was blue it would look like water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG That's a great idea!! I'm definitely going to try that!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!