Monday, August 4, 2014

ILNP: Peace

Hello, darlings! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! ^_^

Today I have two coats of the ILNP ultrachrome Peace. Layered over black. I didn't bother testing to see how many coats it would take on it's own. Got lazy. lol



Most of the time I get this purple-blue duochrome. Of course as it is an ultra chrome there are plenty of other colors from plenty of other angles, but why not cut to the chase and get them all at once?



Behold! The awesome light refracting power of H2O!!



Yep, totally lazy. lol To be honest, I didn't get the amazing color flashes that I experienced with Mutagen. Norma and I discussed this and we think Mutie spoiled us. Even something as amazing as all of this:



Pales in comparison to the awesomeness of Mutagen. Just because you could see all the colors at some point, ya know? The rest have been more difficult to find them without water and sunlight. I don't know about her, but that isn't going to stop me from trying. ;) Got the rest of them just sitting on my wishlist waiting for me to have monies.

Uhm... I think that's it. I need a shower. lol I'm thinking of possibly stamping over this to stretch it through Tuesday. Still don't know how I'm going to start WBW. All things to think of... in the shower... Y'all take care and if you don't see me tomorrow... uhm... just wait longer? hehehe Take care and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me, too! I actually spotted the different colors at different times of the day today. Perhaps because it's a much clearer day? Still... waiting for the day when the 'water effect' happens without the water. @_@ that would be amazeballs.

      Delete
  2. You and your love for duo-chromes, I think this is one of the nail trends that died really quickly for me. I still have a weak spot for all the peridot dupes lol :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I have a ton of those, too. ;) I think it's my way of encouraging future-tech nail polish. Multiple colors in one! FUTURE!! lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!