Friday, August 1, 2014

Green & Purple Featuring Water Marble

Hey guys! So using some of Norma's suggestions and totally biting off of her contest entry:



I decided to pair King Of Greens with Avalon.



Yep, Joker colors again... >_>



I don't know if it's going to be overcast again tomorrow or not, but I plan on going over this with My Private Rainbow.

I did have a little trouble with the marbling since Avalon didn't really want to spread... tons of bubbles. Except on my thumb.



*shrugs* It happens, I guess.

I really want to do a marble with Peace and Mutagen, but so far I haven't been able to get either of them to spread. :( Sad days. Anyway, trying to convert this massive video file so Aaron can watch it on the xbox and blogging is slowing down the process. lol Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Tee hee ^_^ Lovvee the marble. Why does marbling have to be so hard to do yet beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know!!! *cries* It is beautiful, though. @_@

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing even with the air bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! Great job darling!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!