Thursday, August 28, 2014

Essence: Laser Show

Hello, all. (^_^)"/" Today's mani was just full of surprises. I layered Laser Show over Julep Annette... did you know Annette was a single coater? I didn't. It also made a nice neturalish base for Laser Show:



First pic you can see the sun blasting through the iridescent shimmers; second pic shows more what it looks like normal:



Laser Show is super cute with the smattering of little black dots. I bet it would look even better over a pale pink. Here's a close-up where you can see the pink and blue-green shimmers a little better:



Also tried to capture them from the bottle in my room:



They'd probably show real well over a black base, but... that would kinda defeat the black glitters. Perhaps a pink and black water marble or gradient... hrm...

Thinking I might try some stamping over this tonight. I really want to do some while my nails are short enough for the full-nail designs. *sigh* For now I'm going to jump on the bike and hopefully wake myself up a bit before dinner. Y'all take care out there, and remember: don't feed the trolls. (^_^)"/"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!