Monday, July 28, 2014

Sims Break

It's hot, the a/c is acting up, I'm cramping, lazy and generally feeling blah, so.... while I am wearing Wanna Say Hello I don't particularly feel like going outside for pics right now. Sims to the rescue! One of the things I love about Sims is the completely bizarre random stuff that can happen. Like if a Sim is cooking dinner and his ass catches on fire. Literally.



Or when you decide to collect garden gnomes and they put on their own impromptu sparring match.



When a nerd is just insanely excited for Sim City.



A witch casts a toadification curse and the afflicted Sim decides to take a nap instead of looking for a cure.



Or how about when a Sim is creating an ice sculpture and decides to lick the block of ice....



That moment when you discover that child witches have training wheels on their brooms.



Or when an elder is so confident in his firewalking abilities that he struts across the hot coals.



There was the time a confused zombie tried to eat robot brains...



....and the time that guy died from eating a magical jelly bean and was doomed to spend the rest of eternity in his pajamas.



Admittedly more funny in context is when you first install University, move your Sim into a dorm (because it's college, right? Experience!) and this poor co-ed decided that it was more important to take a shower than eat... and died for her troubles.



Even though Sims 4 is right around the corner, there are still a few things I want to do in 3 before hanging it up. I want to try and get the badge for cloning 24 Sims, but I also want one of those clones to have a proper farm. Massive garden, horse, cows, the whole shebang. I don't have the tractor, but I'm not sure it would work in the greenhouse (necessary for winter gardening) anyway. So, this is where I am. Time to pick up dinner then get back to Sims. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! (^_^)"/" Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. My favourite game haven't played it for ages has my computer couldn't take it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine barely can. They're saying 4 is supposed to be less graphically taxing... *fingers crossed*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!