Monday, July 21, 2014

Rimmel: Blueberry Whizz +Ruffian

Hello all you lovely persons. I hope this day finds you all well. Today I'm starting with two coats of Blueberry Whizz... seriously, is that a British thing I don't get because it sounds indecent...



The color is way more vibrant than Fizzy Applelicious, and it is still a tad sheer, but in a far less annoying kind of way.



Since Fizzy Applelicious is/was still at the top of the drawer/pile I went ahead and grabbed it for a rough ruffian.



*teehee* I really like this look. This is two coats of FA over the BW. One coat was just too subtle.



Fun with textures!! You know I love it. When you look at it from the side you can see a distinct difference in thickness (like a little baby step from one color to the next), but since it's texture it kind of blends itself from straight-on.

I slept in pretty fiercely today so I don't have envelopes for shipping yet. Promise! By the end of the week! I'm also going to try really hard to straighten my hair so I can get that post up. WBW is going to be either neon or holo (it is summer, sheesh) so there's that to look forward to. Also have some pretty glitter and more pretty glitter coming this week as well. Looks like Aaron is behind schedule so... guess I'll go do my hair now... lol Hope everyone has an amazing week! Y'all take care and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Very nice texture polish looks great on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Seemed like the easiest art to do with texture. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!