Friday, July 11, 2014

Pure Ice: Sugar Cookie (mini fail)

Hey, guys! Yeah, so yesterday ended up being more chock-full of fun than I had anticipated so I didn't have time to type this up. You forgive me, right? ^_^ I wish I could say that our revisiting of Sugar Cookie is well worth the wait, but... I've been doing pretty good about not turning myself into a big, fat liar... lol



The base was a lot more sheer than I remembered and did almost nothing to alter the chrome at all. Chrome, as we all know, doesn't like to compete with shiny glitters.



So... Next time I try out Sugar Cookie I will be layering her over a plain, pale pink cream.



Also, I know I said I was going to stamp over this, but.................... My test finger didn't turn out nearly as contrasty as it was in my head...



So I'm hanging onto the silver and will use it to stamp over Stuck On You which is a darker purple color.

Assuming nothing dire comes up, tomorrow I will have the textured Rimmel Fizzy Applelicious! So excited. Time to go check on the dishwasher and (hopefully) chillax for an hour before the dinner drama starts. Pushy kitties... lol Hope everyone has a phenomenal weekend. Y'all take care, be safe & happy polishing!! (^_^)"/"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!