Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves: Lizzy's Stars

Full disclosure: I named this one. XD I asked Leigh Anne what it was called and she said "the square bottle is for you" so... Lizzy's Stars. I suck at names.



This is three coats over silver. I had done three coats alone initially and that came out opaque, but while I was helping my mom (all) this morning my basecoat gave way and it all popped off. >_< I thought I could get away with one or two coats over the silver, but then I missed spots... today has been a huge mess. lol



Super pretty polish, though. There's some holo sparkle and a smattering of silver stars. I'm not sure if this will be available in the Polish Yer Hooves Storenvy Shop, but I'm sure if you ask nicely Leigh Anne will mix it up for you. AH! Here it is: Have her mix a custom polish just for you!

Such a long week so far, and it's only going to get longer. Tomorrow is Way Back Wednesday and I have no idea what I'm going to do for that. I chopped my nails short again. Started having super spaz moments trying to bash them into stuff. I mentioned that I broke my no-buy for the Zoya sale and I was bad again for the ILNP "omg we're discontinuing a buttload of polishes" sale. I only got one dc (What The Funk), and Peace (even though it wasn't discounted) because I really want Peace. So... whatever. I'm awful. I suck. This isn't news. We all know it. I'm exhausted so I'm going to find something easy to do before I have to jump on the bike (overdid it a bit on graham crackers and cake) and figure out what I'm wearing on my shorties tomorrow. Y'all take care. Hope everyone is having a great week! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Super pretty polish and so cool it is named after you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe It is pretty. More holo in real life.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL Yay! I seriously could not think of anything else.

      Delete
  3. It's very pretty and the name is nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you have your own personal polish now! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and so fun that you got to name it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Shame I'm so bad at names or it could be called something awesome. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!