Sunday, July 27, 2014

Neon Sorta Jelly Sandwich Maybe?

lol Yeah, that thing. Like I threatened promised... >_> *ahem* Took my cues from What The Funk and dug out what I knew to be a sheer neon green and sheer neon orange:



The green is Color Club The Lime Starts Here (not too bad with just one coat over the glitter) and the orange is LA Colors Shock.



I think I like the orange nails better. The green just exacerbates the Christmassy feel.... *dodges Norma's dirty look*

Bonus little victory I want to share. I don't know how familiar y'all are with calorie counting, but when I started on MyFitnessPal I had my goal set to lose 1lb per week which gave me roughly 1380 calories per day, more if I exercised. Since I'm getting close to my goal last week I changed it to lose .5lbs per week and that bumped my calorie goal up to almost 1600 per day. O_O That really seemed like kind of a lot and in addition to (and totally flying in the face of) a fear of mental sabotage I ended up cutting it really close every day last week. Even so I still lost a whole pound! (^_^)/"\(^_^) I know I'm at the point where I need to start doing some ab work if I want to perceptibly shrink my middle, but... turns out it's harder to make myself do that than getting on the bike. >_> *blah*

Looks like Aaron doesn't plan on waking up. Guess I'll grab dinner by myself. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. (^_^)"/" I'll be back tomorrow with Wanna Say Hello.

14 comments:

  1. Love the green! The orange looks good over it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably like it more, too, if it didn't already remind me of xmas... >_> LOL

      Delete
  2. These nails are pretty snazzy! Congrats on another pound biting the dust! If you wanna do a good ab work out, I recommend P90X Ab Ripper. It's intense but you are only supposed to do it like once or twice a week and it only lasts about 15 minutes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that what Drew recommended? >_> I think y'all are seriously overestimating my physical capabilities. LOL I'll look into it. 15 minutes can't be all that bad, right?......

      Delete
    2. Did he recommend that? PPTH 'overestimating' dude you can do it! >_> *looks around* 1/2 the time I don't do all of the exercises anyway. You can go at your own pace, pause, only do 1/2 of it one day and 1/2 the next. All that. Taylor it to your own ability! *waves pom poms at Lizzy*

      Delete
    3. *hangs head* I'll see if they got it on piratebay.... lol Just don't go telling anybody. I like to maintain a very LOW profile as far as my ability to do stuff. ;)

      Delete
    4. *zips lip while continuing to shake pom poms!*

      Delete
    5. .........the first 30 seconds doesn't look too bad. Once it cools off I'll clear some floor space in the spare room. Hey! Now that my sister moved back out I can start doing yoga again!! (^_^)/"\(^_^)

      Delete
    6. Whoot! ^_^ yeah I love ab ripper....when I finish <_< it's cool though cause it's so short and you can pause and go at your own pace!

      Delete
    7. I will probably definitely be doing that. lol My abs have always been weak as hell.... Seriously, 95% of my strength is in my legs.

      Delete
  3. Oh you go girl, I too am trying to lose weight, it's so hard T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do it!! (^_^)/"\(^_^) Not the most fun thing in the world, but... *sigh* Necessary evil.

      Delete
  4. Omg I love jelly sandwiches. Seeing your posts makes me miss blogging. I might do it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! ^_^ I've missed your blogging as well.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!