Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Looking Back - Pure Ice: Outrageous

Hello, darlings! *hugs everybody* Welcome to another exciting rendition of Way Back Wednesday. I was sitting here thinking, "It's been a while since I've worn Pure Ice, and I do have a lot of them". So Pure Ice it is; and Pure Ice it will be as I've picked out two more colors for the coming days.

While Outrageous is the first Pure Ice polish on my stash page, I gather from the post that it's not even close to the first one I ever swatched. *shrugs* Kind of funny I had shorties the last time I wore it, too.



Normally that would be my "in the sun" picture, but it was pretty overcast by the time I got outside with my camera. So that's "partial sun". Followed by in the shade:



Yes, Outrageous is a chrome! Dries all flat and shiny and doesn't have any detectable pulverized metallic bits. Since I am going to be layering over this I did use the Bonder basecoat; otherwise I just would have gone base-less. Indoors with the flash!



I'm 98% sure that Pure Ice got bought by one of those animal testing companies so... Your call if you want to go stocking up on them. They are a really good brand on their own, but I think I'll just cherish the ones I have until I get some kind of no animal testing confirmation. I've got enough guilt eating as much chicken as I do...

Tomorrow I'm going to layer over this with Pure Ice Sugar Cookie. Check out that link for something cool I did with crackle. lol Then I'm going to stamp with Silver Mercedes and this wicked awesome BPS plate I've been hanging onto. I did get a package from gin, but haven't been able to spread out all the swag for pics yet. So much Hello Kitty! *SQUEE!* hehehe I need to jump in the shower before dinner. Hope everybody is having a fantastic week. C'mon back, y'all! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! I need to check my stash and see if I have it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do!! It's a really well behaved chrome so it's good practice. :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!