Saturday, July 26, 2014

ILNP: What The Funk

*stretches* How are we all doing this fine Saturday... uh... afternoon? lol Today I've got two coats of What The Funk layered over one coat of white.



I'm so glad this looked more like the internet pictures in broad daylight. Last night while I was painting my nails it looked Christmassy which (sorry, Norma!) was really bothering me. Outside, though, the orange is definitely orange. I think, though, I would have liked more of the yellow-green glitters.



Applied smoothly, dried fairly quickly, though I did use topcoat to smooth it. The glitters are as they applied, no fishing or placing. Very sorry to say that I got What The Funk on sale as it was being discontinued and they are all sold out. Sorry!

I've been feeling exceptionally lazy regarding my nails lately, so don't be surprised if I come back tomorrow with this as a jelly sandwich or something. lol I mean, the white base is too versatile not to play with and I do have to make my unworns last, right? *looks around* Well, better get dressed. The day's not going to start itself. Y'all take care and have a great weekend!! (^_^)"/"

5 comments:

  1. *taps foot* now what's wrong with Christmas nails?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm..... *flashes winning smile* Love you, Norma! ;)

      Delete
  2. This one is just a tad xmas-y, still suitable for summer :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe At least I'm not the only one that sees it. ;) And I'm not even 100% convinced that the neon layer helped....

      Delete

I love hearing from you!