Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Essence: Wanna Say Hello

Just a quick post today. I was going to add My Private Rainbow, but I keep getting tipwear and have had to patch this mani three times already. I'm done with it. lol

This is three coats of Wanna Say Hello, though two would have been fine. Just had some chips to cover early on.



This is such a gorgeous, creamy brown. I was very surprised. Judging by the bottle I expected it to be more of a browned-red.



And... ta da! Yep, quick post.

Finally got the packages in the mail and now to catch up on the dishes. Tomorrow will be Catrice King Of Greens. So excited! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Y'all take care and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

9 comments:

  1. *gets demanding and huffy* your fans would like to see neons! Do funky things with neons! *looks around* *whispers* okay *I* want to see that stuff, everyone else is looking at me like I'm crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Norma.!! Do it.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't just go ignoring my fans, can I? Tomorrow: NEONS!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this brown, chocolate brown yumyum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very yum! Definitely a pleasant surprise.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Absolutely! Will have to dig it out again come November. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!