Monday, July 14, 2014

Essence: Stuck On You

Just a quick post today so I can jump in the shower before I get busy and the water gets used up. Again.

Today I have essence Stuck On You; two coats. Stuck On You is looking kind of blueish to me in the pictures, but in real life it's kind of a dark periwinkleish color. I did get a bit of tipwear (from what, I don't know) so just ignore that. Thanks. ^_^ lol



Yes, two super fast drying coats. The darkness made cleanup a smidge difficult, but not stainy or anything. Also, sparkles!!



Not super flashy sparkles or anything, but a little something to add interest.

Deciding to use this as a base for silver-stamping was a stroke of genius, if I do say so myself. The contrast is much better. Tomorrow I will have my full review of Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA88. Which, omg spoiler alert, super impressed. You don't want to miss it. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Love you guys!! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Love this color, I think I'm a big fan of smoky/dusty anything, adds so much more sophistication :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh totally. The only downside is the tipwear becomes super obvious... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!