Thursday, July 24, 2014

Essence: English Rose +Paris Memories: 254

Hello, darlings! Sorry again about yesterday. Starting to feel like I'm catching up. Got laundry and dishes more or less done, envelopes addressed, nails painted. All that good stuff. Still a little behind, but not "tearing out my hair" behind.

Today we're starting with two coats of essence English Rose which is an absolutely gorgeous antique rose cream.



I actually love how smooth and "grown up" this looks. Sophisticated without being stuffy. Totally work-appropriate, right?



I topped this with one coat of 254 by Paris Memories. 254 has a sheer rose-colored base with rose and blue glitters.



Even over two coats of color and basecoat 254 dried fairly quickly and is nicely sparkly.



Very pretty.

OMG I can't believe I only have six unworns!! *panics* hehehe Going to try and incorporate more nail art (I wish Norma lived closer so she could do it for me), but tomorrow will be my second Magical PixieDust in Vega. Thinking I may layer it over something so I'm not driving myself crazy trying to get full coverage. >_> We'll see! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Y'all take care!! (^_^)"/"

11 comments:

  1. "I wish Norma lived closer so she could do it for me" o_o *jaw hits floor* OMG! What a compliment!!! Dude! I feel like a lot of the stuff I learned at first I learned from you! You were the one who encouraged me to try when I was all <_< Awww how sweet especially since I don't feel like I'm all that good at it *sniffles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, you're really good! Just like I knew you would be! ^_^ Plus, you actually DO it. lol I need to get in the habit of doing accent nails like you. Maybe that would be less daunting. >_>

      Delete
    2. Awww shucks *pokes toe into ground* yeah for sure an accent nail or two DEFINITELY helps things not feel so daunting. Like I love water marble even though I don't do it often...but it'll be a looooong time before I work up the gumption to do a full mani with it again. Oi.

      Delete
    3. That's something else I haven't done in a while... >_> Just seems like a lot of work for, what, one or two days? lol Although... you may have just given me an idea.....

      Delete
    4. OMG right?? I'm wearing a marble now as an accent nail and it wasn't too bad. But...a full marble mani? *dies* yeah you could make it stretch! a marble one day, I donno glitter over top the next, jelly sandwich that marble with glitter the next day...I donno stamp over all that the next? You could get some mileage if you morph the mani

      Delete
    5. @_@ glitter.... *drools* hehehe

      Delete
  2. 6 unworns? My brain can't even comprehend that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah... I think this is the lowest it's been since I started losing my mind. >_> To be honest it's kind of freaking me out a little... lol

      Delete
    2. Karen I've always wanted to see a post on how many unworns you have/your polish storage!

      Delete
  3. This is definitely my kind of berry/red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ It's definitely a lot prettier than I thought it would be since it's so plain, but it works!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!