Thursday, July 3, 2014

Essence: Colourbration

Hey, guys!! "\"(^_^)"/" Yes, another essence. Sorry, but that's just how it worked out. I spied Colourbration on (shock and surprise) storenvy and I think this is the most expensive one at about $5. Still, I could not let such a gorgeous color slip through my fingers.



You see why I just had to have it? hehehe This is one quick drying coat of Colourbration over two coats of L.O.L. Colourbration is fairly sheer, hence the layering, and has these awesome shredded sparkles in gold and green.



*squee* Love. I'm going to attempt some stamping tonight so it can look even fancier for tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, going to go ahead and type up tomorrow's post tonight so it will be ready at 10AM CST. Heads up: It's going to be a review of this IAMS cat food I was sent to review so if you have cats (especially cats with sensitive tummies) you might want to check it out. If not? Feel free to skip it. lol Then Saturday I'll have pics from the fest (and can shut up about it already lol) and my nail art. Assuming it turns out. For now I'm going to go straighten my hair while Onyx has vacated the bathroom. Y'all take care and have a safe and awesome 4th! <~even if you're not in the States. lol (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. this looks very cool and it's an oldie goldie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I just love it. There are a couple from this collection I'll be keeping my eyes open for as well. ;)

      Delete
  2. This is a great color! I am loving storeenvy lately--was able to replace a couple of my smashed polishes there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! So glad to hear it. I cried a little when I read about your poor babies. :(

      Delete

I love hearing from you!