Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Essence: Blue Ray

I am unbelievably excited for today's polish. Back before my addiction reached its claws deep into my soul I was just a normal girl who could pass the polish aisle without inspecting every single display. I used to could do that! I used to be able to pass on wicked awesome looking polish without it "mysteriously" jumping into my basket. That used to happen. Back in those long gone days of "used to", essence released the meet_me@holografics.com trend edition. Which we actually got. I saw it. I passed by it. I didn't know at the time that we only got two of the five polishes, but back then... ignorance was bliss. I did eventually grab Prism@tic White before the display disappeared, but I missed out on Blue Ray... until Storenvy...



My pictures do not do this justice and there will be a video. Blue Ray is a mind-blowing blue-purple duochrome with a dash of gold in very specific (too dark to capture) lighting conditions. Two quick drying coats all on its own! No black undies! I actually had a layer of black on my ring finger, but then it got dented so I had to redo it; which I did sans undies because it really made no difference.



Now that I've found a list of all of the available polishes... the hunt begins. >_> I have, admittedly, almost zero hope of finding them, but I'll try. Video time!



So happy to have this precious in my possession. ^_^

Confession Time: I thought I had picked up a fan brush, but it turns out... I did not. Either that or I did and lost it. In a fit of determination I dug out a liner polish for tomorrow's Way Back Wednesday faux-fan nail art! I already got the pictures so you can look forward to that bright and early tomorrow at 10AM CST. Thursday I'm going to have Colourbration which I'm going to wear for the 4th; thinking of stamping over it just to extend my tolerance. I used to be able to wear a single color for up to two weeks... that used to happen, too... hehehe *ahem* Hope everyone is having a great week. I will see y'all tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color <3 I remembered this collection a few days ago, I wore Lil@c for the first time :)
    I have all the colors (including Gagalectric, Lil@c and Holoberry) and since they're not getting much love here, I could send them to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Would you really? That would be amazing! Email me at scorpio.phoenix@gmail.com. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I only got the three that Ulta had (Gagalectric along with the white and blue). I don't know that I've ever worn any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o_O You should! They're so pretty!! @_@

      Delete
  3. heheeh I'm going back to non addiction. It took time but i can walk the polish aisle without checking the polishes :) Nice blue shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! ;) I'm doing better than I was, but it's still pretty rough. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!