Thursday, July 17, 2014

Claire's: Sprinkles +HK Stickers +Nail Mail

Hello, darlings! Today I've got two products sent over by the wonderful gin, plus a bit of nail mail at the end. Yes, you must wait for the nail mail! Muahahahaha!!! *ahem* Starting off with a cute Claire's polish called Sprinkles:



This is two coats over white because it's pretty sheer. Dried fairly quickly, but I topcoated to smooth it out. Sprinkles is a bright pink with purple, blue, green, pink, orange and yellow hex glitters.



Very cute, but fair warning! Pain in the butt to remove.

Gin also sent some Hello Kitty nail art stickers and what goes better with pink than Hello Kitty?



Nothing, that's what! hehehe These are normal sticker type decals, and I did have a couple try to fold up on me, but still super cute!



hehehe Hello Kitty makes everything better. ^_^ Everything. o__o

Nail Mail! My Zoya and ILNP sale orders. Gaze at the pretties!



I tried to make a pyramid, but the Zoyas wouldn't hold up the ILNPs... *ahem* Left to right: Zoya Arabella, ILNP What The Funk, Zoya Cosmo, ILNP Peace and Zoya Vega. I've decided I don't care how rainy and overcast it is tomorrow, I'm wearing Cosmo. It's too sparkly to resist.

Also, y'all have to check out this slideshow that Norma found!! It's about using eyeshadow as a substitute for hair chalk if you have really dark hair. I was so excited I had to try it out asap so ignore my lack of makeup:



I used Revlon Lilac Shimmer which, unsurprisingly, is a shimmery lilac. Look how good that came out! Thanks, Norma!! I didn't set it with hairspray and every time I move my head I drop a shower of glitter on myself *teehee* but it looks really cool and showed up so much better than I thought it would! Thanks, Norma!! You get the award for most awesome share!

Time to feed everybody and jump back on Sims. hehehe Hang in there, guys, the week is almost over! Take care, be safe and happy polishing!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. The polish feels very indie!
    How much shadow did you have to use to achieve that look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than I thought it would use. Let's see... it says 0.08oz and I used about a fifth of that. I went over it a couple of times to really get the color to pop, but... I wouldn't use your absolute favorite colors for this. lol

      Delete
  2. I am so happy you like the polish and it's perfect for some HK nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I don't think I have anything else like it. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!