Thursday, July 31, 2014

Catrice: King Of Greens

*phew* All caught up on everyone's blogs (if not my emails...) now to get this up quickly so I can go take a nap. lol

Today I have two coats of King Of Greens which is a stunning shimmery emerald green.



Even though it was all overcast (and, in fact, rained on me when I tried mowing the lawn) you can still catch hints of the shimmer.



Depending on how today works out I plan on doing a bit of water marble with this one. *fingers crossed*

And, yes, that's it. I know it's the last day of the month, but I only used up two products (is it just me or did July just fly by?!) so I will probably skip my decluttering post tonight and save them for next month. Hope everyone is fantastic and I will see you tomorrow!! (^_^)"/" *snores*...

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!