Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate QA88

Hello, everybody! Today I'm sharing a fabulous stamping plate that is perfect regardless of your nail length and, so far as I've found, the best alternative for those of us who can't afford the MoYou plates.



Born Pretty Store Nail Art Stamp Template QA88 is covered in a mix of designs that flow together. I love that there aren't any pre-set design limits so when my nails grow out again I can actually cover the whole thing in one stamp.





You could easily use the same section of the plate to get the same design on each of your nails, but I wanted to test the various parts of the plate and went for more of a skittles stamping.





QA88 is one of the most consistent, cleanly etched plates I've used in a long time. The only slight issues I had were my own fault for using Silver Mercedes which I could barely see after scraping.

Here's a pic I altered before posting to Instagram:



I can't recommend this plate enough, especially if you have longer nails. Expect a follow-up review once mine grow out. I will definitely be looking for more plates like this on Born Pretty Store. If you're going to pick this up don't forget to use my code EMX31 for 10% off and bps always offers free shipping! Y'all take care and come on back for Way Back Wednesday! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. oooh! Okay you wore me down - went to the BP store (and used your code ;) ). Got about 5 stamping plates and a couple rolls of striping tape for only 12 bucks! There's a Christmas stamping plate that was on for only .99! And you know how I love Christmas! *dodges thrown shoe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* I know you love Christmas. :p Hurray for finally breaking down! I'm sure once you start earning points for pics and reviews you'll be thoroughly addicted. hehehehe Hard to say no to free stuff. ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeppers. ;) And you don't even need a blog!

      Delete
  2. This plate is so pretty! I love the designs you stamped I think the one your middle finger (on your right hand?!?) is my favourite! The filter you added is so cool too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ The one that kind of looks like a flower and a wave? I like that one, too. I think my favorite is the one on my left ring finger that kind of looks like a flower.

      Delete
    2. Yep that one! Ooh I like that one too! :)

      Delete
  3. That plate is so nice. Haven't bought a nail plate for such a long time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp* You should get this one then! ;)

      Delete
  4. I will have to check out these plates when I get some $$ I love how you can use any part of this plate and have a different stamp on each nail, but yet they look kind of the same! Love your color combo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that about it, too. ^_^ It has different options that are just matchy enough to make sense.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!