Friday, June 6, 2014

Zoya: Farah & Funky Fingers: Jawbreaker

Hello all you lovely persons. ^_^ Another day tried to get away from me. lol Since I'm nearing the end of my untrieds I'm going to try and get more organized so I can include more comparisons and nail arts and the like. I will try!!

First, two coats of Zoya Farah. The last Zoya sale that I was able to take part in came at a time when I was putting in a few applications and I thought it would be nice to have a nude polish to wear to interviews. If any of those had panned out you would have seen this polish by now, so guess how well that went. Farah is pretty good for a nude. I wish I was a little less tan, but overall it's not terribly offensive.



I had a feeling that Jawbreaker was going to be on the sheer side, but turns out nude polishes make great VNL-free bases for sheers!



Had I been thinking at all I could have compared this to Party 'Til The Cows Come Home. GYAH! Another one for the list. lol This is one thickish coat.



What was I doing.... oh yeah! Tomorrow I'll be here with a Norma-recommended polish: China Glaze Towel Boy Toy. She said it's a "must have" so I'm pretty excited. I'll be paring that with my last Glitz n Pieces glitter, Razzle Me Dazzle Me. Hope they look good together! Then Sunday will be another SH chrome. Woohoo! Okay, time to wrap this up, find a notebook and start organizing! Y'all take care and I hope every one of you has a super amazing fantastical weekend!!!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Yep, skintone colors are great underwear--why I don't keep one in my swatching box, I'm not sure--I have black and white in there permanently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hrm. Same here. I've got black and white sitting right out in the open, but all of my nudes are... hidden away somewhere around here... lol

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nude shade! Jawbreaker, what a fun name and a cool looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks around* I think I need more nudes.... O_O

      Delete

I love hearing from you!