Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Way Back Wednesday: Friendship

"Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other's gold"

Howdy, y'all. Today's Way Back Wednesday theme is Friendship! Inspired by my old blogging buddy Bethany's return and also my new polish buddy Norma. I love you girls so much and this mani's for both of you!



Bethany sent Flying Dragon to me many moons ago, and the Japanese Koi accent is for Norma, because she just loves her accent nails. You girls are the best and I'm so happy to know you both. ^_^

Yes, I know, I'm a big cheesy dork. lol Make sure y'all come back tomorrow for one of the most amazing collections ever!! Plus another one on Friday. I'm just a swatchin' fool. hehehe Take care, everybody!! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! <3 This is so sweet! Thanks Lizzy (hehe yup you know I lovez me some accent nails!! And obnoxious loud neon colours! ^_^) I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog and got to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did, too!! *tacklehugs* hehehe Obnoxious colors are the best. ;)

      Delete
  2. Both colour go very well together. Glad your blog friends are back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!