Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sally Hansen: Cobalt Chrome (edited)

Hello all you wonderful people. ^_^ Today I have Cobalt Chrome which is just... stunning. I can already hear Sandy's heart stop over this one.



BAM! Isn't that amazing?! Two coats, no top or basecoat. Easiest thing in the world. lol Love love love chrome polish, and I think Sally Hansen really does them the best.



Now *looks around* I'm going to share a secret with you guys that Jasmine already discovered: Lizzy is now (mildly) active on Instagram! lol I got bored in the parking lot and posted a polish preview pic, but overall it's probably going to be way more random stuff. Like this picture I took of my steering wheel, edited and then didn't end up posting because my stupid phone wouldn't connect:



lol Aaron's already dubbed me "camera girl" for the tattoo/horror fest on the 4th and since he signed up for Instagram to follow a few people I figured it would be nice to upload stuff from there for him. Aren't I nice? I'm so nice. *snickers*

That's it for me. Don't forget Norma's plie wand review is scheduled for 10am tomorrow, then Sunday I'm The Boss!. So boss. lol Y'all take care and hope your week finishes out quickly!!! (^_^)"/"

Edit: Apparently I went through the whole day thinking today was Friday... *oops*

10 comments:

  1. Stalking you on instagram <3 And the swatch is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh sometimes happens to me too I keep thinking is one day and is another lolololol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I love chrome nail polishes! Ooh, I've just followed you on instagram too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! (^_^)/"\(^_^) I'm following you now, too!

      Delete
  4. It's the no basecoat thing I can't deal with when it comes to chromes--and I rarely have the patience to let a base dry enough to have the chromes behave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen people use them with much success over cured gel manis and polish strips. Maybe that would help?

      Delete
  5. Oh why do these have to be so expensive!!! So pretty! Yay for Instagram, one of my favorite apps on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I know it. Saw them at HEB and seriously considered getting another, but $7.... *ugh* Keep hoping they'll go on sale...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!