Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves: Mad Cow Disease... Again!!

Good morning all you beautiful people, and welcome once again to Way Back Wednesday! I first premiered Mad Cow Disease last November for my birthday. Then again this past May with Squatter. So it's not technically reaching too far back for this one, but I love it just the same.



Masked Ceremony's blackness really makes the neon glitters pop! I am loving this combo so much it's made me reconsider my July 4th mani. hehehehe Also, it still smells like strawberry cheesecake! *drools*



If you just have to have some neon glitter in your life this summer, Leigh Anne is still taking orders in her Polish Yer Hooves etsy shop. Just request Mad Cow Disease and tell her Lizzy sent ya! I don't think I get anything for referrals, I just like spreading the love. lol I should have some more PYH goodies to share with you soon, so stay tuned for that! *dances around giddily*

Assuming the sun holds I'll have essence Can't Cheat On Me tomorrow. If it's cloudy and rainy I'll trade it out with... Wanna Say Hello. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Friday I'll have a double-dose with ChG Highlight Of My Summer and Yes Love Glow In The Dark With Coke. Fun stuff! So come on back. hehehe See y'all tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Loving the combo, but then again I'd imagine that this one would look good over any base color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much, yeah. lol It's definitely one of my more versatile glitters.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!