Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Orly: Masked Ceremony

Howdy, howdy, howdy, y'all. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Thank goodness I had some sun otherwise all the work I put into Masked Ceremony would have made me one unhappy Lizzy. I have Masked Ceremony tagged as a jelly because that's just how she decided to behave. Three thick (not my fault this time) coats that practically refused to dry. Thankfully topcoat and drops and a couple of hours before bed helped. I don't think I got any damage.



I'd recommend just layering this over something. Like black. lol It is pretty and sparkly, though, so I guess it was worth the frustration. The smattering of tiny red glitters makes me think that there's a reason people are wearing masks to this ceremony... and that reason is a bit unsavory...



LOL Yeah, I've got problems. I'm dealing with the wannabe cannibals at the Ultra Luxe (Fallout: New Vegas) and they wear masks and think they're better than everybody so... kind of an appropriate time to be wearing Masked Ceremony with it's dark and dirty little secrets. ;)

Since this was such a bother I'm using it as a base for tomorrow's Way Back Wednesday. I don't know if it's really that way back, but omg I love it so much so I'm just going to keep pushing it for as long as there's still polish in the bottle!! hehehe *ahem* Time to head out for dinner. Y'all take care and be safe and happy polishing!! (^_^)"/"

7 comments:

  1. Oooh this is pretty special, has an indie polish feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that! I wonder if anybody's done something similar... >_> (needs more polish lol)

      Delete
  2. Pretty! Is that square glitters I spy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I didn't realize this had square glitters--well done, Orly. I sure hope I bought this and just don't remember. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, my spreadsheetl tells me I did buy this. Where I put it, the spreadsheet doesn't know.

      Delete
    2. Huzzah! At least you know it's around somewhere. Spreadsheets are so wise. ^_^ As long as we keep them up.... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!