Monday, June 16, 2014

Nabi: Lime +Let's Get Lost Dots

Guess who started playing Minecraft again.... hehehe It was almost 2am before I realized how late it had gotten. Then I started playing again this morning and well... at least I found time to do my nails. lol

We've got two coats of Lime over one coat of French White Creme.



As I mentioned yesterday, this one is scented like green apples. It really smells like someone cut into a granny smith apple! Shame the scent doesn't last that long. Dry time was so-so, possibly thanks to the white undies.



Then this morning I decided to run Malwarebytes which takes almost two hours on my main pc. To kill some time I dug out a bottle of Let's Get Lost and the first handy dotting tool and conjured up some dots!



Didn't bother topcoating, but I really like this combination. I wonder if I could get these two to cooperate in a water marble...

Tomorrow is essence Free Hugs and then Wednesday!! I haven't been this excited to share something in a long time. Okay, I'll give you a hint: Magnetic skittles. Oh yeah. hehehe Okay, I'm going to go play some Sims and get my pink on. Y'all have a great week!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. The green over white works really well hey? It looks crazy opaque and I don't see any white peaking through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! ^_^ I've been trying really hard to apply my undies carefully so they don't show after cleanup. Good to know it's working!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Not quite as uniform as yours, but I'm getting better. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Love these 2 colors together! I bet they would look fantastic as a water marble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fingers crossed* hehehe Very pleasantly surprised with this one.

      Delete
  4. Quite a fun manicure with the green and blue :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!