Sunday, June 1, 2014

Finger Paints: Key To My Art & China Glaze: Black Mesh

Last of the Finger Paints I picked up during Sally's +50% off sale. Key To My Art caught my attention because it was separated and had swirls of green through it. After a thorough shaking... I'm not sure what to make of it. Key To My Art is kind of like a tarnished gold metallic?



It does have the pulverized metallic particles, but two coats granted full opacity. Dried fairly quickly, applied smoothly. The color is kind of a mystery to me. Not sure if it wants to be gold or green. Help? lol



Now to the crackle! I believe Black Mesh was first released way back when in a Halloween collection. I don't know why I didn't grab this one before. I'd like to think it's because h2tb was sold out, but... it could be because I already have Cracked Coal...



This. OMG All of this. I usually apply crackles the same as regular polish: Just slap it on. So usually I end up with fairly thick cracks. Black Mesh shattered so beautifully. I've been wearing it for two days and I still love it.



Black Mesh does dry matte so I did add topcoat.

Tomorrow was going to be this weird orange essence I have, but Norma just has to see one of the new Sally Hansen chromes ASAP so instead I'll have Purple Alloy! Tuesday will be the weird orange essence. lol Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Happy Polishing!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. @-@ that is one heck of a gorgeous mani!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when a good crackle shatters this well! OOH Yay! SH Chrome! \^_^/ Wonder if they're as hard to work with as everyone says they are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoiler Alert: No. lol Almost embarrassingly easy.

      Delete
  3. Crakle yey !!!!. Not many people use them but I still like them specially the ones with shimmers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I love crackle so much. lol I have a few more lined up as well!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!