Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Essence: What Do U Think?

Hey, y'all! Anybody else sweating their balls off? Just me? Ah well. lol Yes, it's getting hot here in Texas and between lake walks and grass cutting I've been feeling every bit of it. At least my nails are pretty!



Two coats of What Do U Think?, a slightly vintage Colour & Go that is sometimes orange, sometimes peach and has a lovely hidden shimmer that is visible in the bottle, but sadly lacking upon application. *sigh* At least it applied smoothly and dried quickly.



Yep, one of those "ZOMG I have to have that in my collection!" splurges from storenvy. hehehe

So... tomorrow... Still working on that. It's going to be a gradient, and I'm going to crackle over it for Thursday, but... not entirely sure what "it" is going to be just yet. Oh... Note to Self: don't put chocolate on a hot laptop.... >_> lol Y'all take care and I will see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

13 comments:

  1. LOL not the best place to put chocolate. Love this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Certainly not. ;) Live and learn. It is pretty and summery, I just wish the shimmer showed up more.

      Delete
  2. Yup! I totally sweated my ass off this week! It's hot, well, for us (went up to 25C). What's 'hot' to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl.... it's regularly been 33.8C this past week. LOL And once we get used to that it'll jump up to 38C. 25C sounds nice... hehehehe

      Delete
    2. Oh. My. Gawd! 33.8C? 38C????!?!?!? *dies* :/ *waggles eyebrows* you should come up here where it's nice and cool! *readies map and plots out epic polish shopping spree route*

      Delete
    3. LOL Yup. 38C. You should come down one of these summers and we'll bum out at the beach. It'll be fun! XD *prepares for epic Canadian polish shopping spree* hehehehe

      Delete
    4. haha I totally wouldn't make it for a day with one of your summers! You'd think I was chilled out on the beach when really I'd be all passed out from heat stroke LMAO!

      Delete
    5. You mean that isn't the same thing? o_O LOL!!!!

      Delete
  3. Sweating? No. Not today, not right now, when I am sitting in my overly air conditioned office eating lunch while wearing a sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Jealous! lol Actually I'm just glad our a/c is still hanging tough. ;)

      Delete
  4. How lucky. Here one day is sunny the other day is raining :) Nice colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I'd love a bit more rain. hehehe Glad you like it!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!