Saturday, June 21, 2014

Essence: I'm The Boss! +Minor Stamping Fail

Hello dolls! Guess what happened to me today while I was trying to get pictures of I'm The Boss!? Yep. Clouds. Not a lot to see in the first pic. Just a nice grey polish with some glitter bits.



I'm The Boss! has a bit of a secret, though. A smattering of tiny iridescent flakie bits!



They don't pack quite the punch I thought they might... hrm... This was two smooth, quick drying coats.

Now, my minor fail. I was going through my stamping plates and noticed a bps plate I had ordered and never even removed the plastic! Of course I had to remedy that. I started trying to stamp with Sally Hansen Sterling Silver and that... wow... it dried so quickly I couldn't even get the polish onto the stamper. No bueno. I also have China Glaze Cherish sitting out and that worked a little better, but...



Not quite enough contrast. *hangs head* I'm going to try again tomorrow with some other polishes.

QUICK POLL: If I quick post something really awesome on Instagram would it be terribly redundant to also post it here? I don't know how many of you are on both so... just let me know. Double posting. Yay or nay? (I got something kickass on the way home and I don't want any of you to miss it lol)

Okie dokie, so tomorrow I've got China Glaze Charmed, I'm Sure; hopefully the stamping will come out good enough for its own separate review post. The computer saving isn't going so well so... I'm going to have to make the polishes I have last a while. *sobs quietly* Uhm... so yeah, y'all take care and now that it's finally Saturday *checks calendar* Have a great weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Double posting is cool I think, not everyone has IG right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Probably not. ;) Good point.

      Delete
  2. Double post, please! I'm not on IG and I don't wanna miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much my whole Instagram is stuff I also post on my blog, so obviously I'm okay with that approach. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huzzah! ^_^ I have noticed that with a few people so I guess it's all okay then. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!