Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Essence: The Green & The Grunge

Hey guys! Anybody else having problems with the Blogger main page? :( It's still only showing one entry, and even if I click on somebody's blog on the sidebar I only get one post for that blog. I can't live like this!! I'm not ignoring you guys it's just hard to keep track of everything without my feed. MAH FEED!! *WAILS* I even tried loading it up in IE and Firefox on the laptop and still just the one entry. Insanity.

Okay, to be honest, I had never heard of Pantone's Color Of The Year until recently, but apparently they've been doing it since 2000? The Green & The Grunge is based off of the PCOTY for 2013 which was (according to wikipedia) Emerald.



This looks more hunter green to me, but you know I love it regardless. I mean, just look at it!!



Super creamy formula, this is two coats, but you could easily get away with just one, super fast dry time. Polish love.

Okay, wow, suddenly I feel very far behind. I am going to try and get Way Back Wednesday up tomorrow, but I have a lot of work to do on a very exciting post I need to have ready for Thursday so... forgive me if I don't get to it. Ended up with an impromptu invitation to a pool party and Aaron really wants us to go so we're going. lol Now I need to shave... *ahem* Hope everyone is having a great week. Don't go too far! You are going to love what's coming up!! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I have to rtefresh a few times the page to be able to see the blogs posts i follow :) They may be updating something soon :) I like the green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad it's not just me... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!