Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Essence: Free Hugs

Just a quick post today so I can get started on tomorrow's mani. Free Hugs is a crazy bubblegum pink that is totally opaque in two coats.



Okay, not like that. That one's too light...



There we are. Free Hugs has a subtle hint of purple undertones that makes it more wearable than your average "little girl pink".

Yep, that's it, no more to see here, on your way, thanks for coming... hehehe Seriously, I need to jump in the shower and get this started. I have five magnetic polishes waiting ever so impatiently for the epicness I'm about to bestow upon them. No, I haven't figured out how to water marble and magnetize yet. Working on it! Not really, but I will now! Not right now, but soon. Yes... very soon... Alrighty, time to jump in the shower. Y'all take care and make sure to come back tomorrow!! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. I can't resist bubblegum pinks :) Interesting water marble with magnetic polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It would be interesting if I could pull it off. I had a hard enough time last night with just the polish and magnet... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!