Thursday, June 12, 2014

Essence: Can't Cheat On Me

*phew* Such a long day. lol Ended up making an impromptu run up to Dallas today, but on the bright side we got to scope out the route to the Dallas Tattoo Arts & Horror Festival we'll be going to July 4th. Score! Super easy to get to.

Today I've got three coats of Can't Cheat On Me. I can't remember the last time I've been so baffled by a polish. lol I had this idea that it was holo, but then when I applied it all I saw was silver. No big deal, but it had that silver that looks like it should be holo... Thankfully it was a bright sunny day!



Holo! I was thinking this reminded me of Worth The Risque and Rebel, but looking back those are more linear whereas Can't Cheat On Me is decidedly scattered.



Still super pretty! Outside in the sun. Not once did I see the holo indoors.

Tomorrow we're jungle mowing again (gotta make gas money for the festival!), but I already have most of the pics for Highlight Of My Summer and Glow In The Dark With Coke. Saturday will be Nubar's Boyfriend Jeans... even though I'm jonesing to show you what I have set up for Way Back Wednesday already!! *jumps up and down*

4 comments:

  1. It must be a weak holo then, we should establish an official holo-ness scale so we know exactly how holographic a polish is lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea!! This one is definitely a 1. Maybe a 2... I'd have to test it on a cloudy day. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!