Saturday, June 7, 2014

China Glaze: Towel Boy Toy & Razzle Me Dazzle Me

Hey you guys! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! At least as far as my fellow bloggers are concerned I can see that some of you have been busy. More posts than I'm used to on a weekend. lol That's okay, though! I love you guys and always enjoy reading your posts. ^_^

Okay! Now for the ultra amazing Norma Approved Towel Boy Toy. Three coats, still sheer. Should not have gone commando with this one. I was smart enough to use the Yellow Buster basecoat so the color you see is accurate.



BAM! (Note to self: do a comparison with Phoebe) Now, a couple of things. This does dry matte and it is a neon so... after replacing the air filters in my car I did get quite a bit of chipping. Even while trying to rub some schmutz off of my middle fingernail the nail bent and the polish cracked a bit. So you may or may not want to wear a topcoat (and undies, let's not forget undies) with this one. The shimmer is pretty amazing, though.



Pretty! ^_^

I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I'm starting to get pretty good at this polish-pairing thing. Here's one coat of Razzle Me Dazzle Me:



Pretty cool, huh? I really am just so loving the Glitz n Pieces glitters. Even though there's a lot going on, it's only going on in two colors so it's not overpowering. Quick close-up in the shade...



I know those massive glitters are a pain to get off, but they're my favorite ones. LOL

Okay, I've been wearing myself out with surveys (trying to get this no-buy over asap) so I haven't exactly started organizing yet... I will, though. I have some notes here and there for comparisons. Let's see, tomorrow is going to be Minted Metal (CHROME!!) and then Masked Ceremony on Monday. I may have to do a little more re-arranging because it looks like clouds on Tuesday and I have what I suspect is a holo lined up... Or maybe it's just really sparkly. Either way, we'll find out when we get there. lol Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. Take care, be safe and happy polishing! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Lmao the name of this polish is too funny lol
    You should try this quiz, I feel like you can ace it: http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/swatch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I didn't do so well... Lot of brands I'm unfamiliar with (OPI *glares*), but I got silver! My badge is on the left sidebar. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Well, I only posted over the weekend because I flaked on posting on Friday though I had all the photos cropped and watermarked and all the words written and everything. :)

    I always want to pick the black bars out of the ChG Bits 'n' Pieces. Someday I hope to make my peace with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A-ha! One mystery solved. ;)

      OMG Why would you do that? o_O lol There's not that many of them. Maybe if you start off with one as an accent?

      Delete
  3. Adding Towel Boy Toy to my wish list!! I agree, I always love your parings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw *teehee* Thanks! ^_^ Yes, definitely a must have. A bit sheer, but so bright and pretty!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!