Sunday, June 29, 2014

China Glaze: Fault Line

Hello, dolls! Back again with yet another oldie-but-goodie. China Glaze Fault Line layered over yesterday's Sterling Silver:



So... I had some personal issues. Fault Line actually dries pretty slowly compared to some other crackles so I could have loaded up the brush and gotten thicker cracks (like I actually wanted this time) all over.... you know what? Scratch that. I totally did this on purpose to illustrate how thinner coats can give you more thin cracks. *looks around* Of course I did!



Fault Line dries super matte. Even with the shiny topcoat it still looks kinda matte-ish. The purple color is crazy pretty, too.

So Friday is the big day. I'm going to have to make a list to make sure I don't get caught up and end up not wearing the polish I want to for the festival. Still going for Golden Cow tomorrow... which is Monday. If I can find my fan brush I'll do that Tuesday. Still haven't settled on a Way Back Wednesday, then I guess I should apply (and post?) my fest polish on Thursday. Going to be gone all day Friday so there may or may not be a NPR post then. Oh yeah... and Decluttering tomorrow as well. Dang... Okay, I'm going to try and talk hubz into going out for lunch. Hope everyone's enjoying the rest of the weekend! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. you like thicker cracks? I actually prefer the stringy type you got going on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such a hard time getting thin cracks on purpose. Glad somebody likes 'em, though! ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!