Thursday, June 5, 2014

China Glaze: Adore +Cobalt Chrome Comparison

Wow... Today really tried to get away from me. lol I have to say that Adore is a totally appropriate name for this polish. As soon as I started applying it I fell in love.



Just look at it!! Gorgeous tealy chrome, two coats, dried... not as quickly as some chromes, but quicker than most other polishes. This actually would have been fine at one coat, but I usually have clean-up issues with just one... I should have stopped at one because there is so much pigment in there I ended up sloshing it around on my fingers trying to get it all up.



A little brushstrokey, but nothing overly obvious or annoying.

I went ahead and did a quickie comparison between Adore and Cobalt Chrome, just to get it out of the way.



The color difference is minimal. I'd say Cobalt Chrome is more sky blue whereas Adore is more sea blue; it has a slight touch of green that Cobalt Chrome does not. You probably don't need both, but... since when has "need" ever really mattered? hehehe

Oh... my darlings... I am sad. *sniffles* I've been playing Sims 3 again and bemoaning the lag. So I'm going on a super-slow-buy (like a no-buy with some leeway lol) so I can save up for a new computer before Sims 4 comes out. *cries* I'll just have to swag and save my little butt off just as hard as I can so I can get back to buying obscene amounts of nail polish. In the meantime I suppose I have plenty enough for more nail art posts and reviews and all that good stuff. Everything will be okay... *trying to convince myself* LOL Okay, time to go make that money. Y'all take care and congrats to anybody who is/has or knows anybody graduating around this time. See you tomorrow!! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. You can do it! *nods firmly* we'll be going on a semi-no buy together, then. Cause after doing several insane hauls on NPC my untrides list is back up there. We'll make it through this Liz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw *snuggles* Yes, together we are strong. (^_^)/"\(^_^) We can do it!!

      Delete
  2. Yep! They look the same to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol They are pretty close. Wish I could have gotten a pic of just the color without all the glare.

      Delete
  3. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE lol, I Love the sea blue one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! (^_^)/"\(^_^) Glad I'm not the only one that sees it. ;)

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty nail polish! There is a difference between the 2 polishes, but both are equally as stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! ^_^ I can't wait to wear Cobalt Chrome on its own. ^_^

      Delete
  5. Those are totally different enough to justify having both. (This is how my stash got so big.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a discerning eye to justify so many polishes. lol There's no such thing as "close enough"! O_O

      Delete
  6. That is pretty! You are making me want to go buy some chromes!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. @_@ Buy all the chromes. hehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!