Sunday, May 4, 2014

Zoya: Katy (Stamped) & Funky Fingers: Glitter Matters

WOAH! So late today. If I didn't have so many polishes to go through (and if my hands matched each other) I might have put this off until tomorrow. No! The show must go on!

Starting off with two coats of Katy. I don't know how I landed on this color out of all of the amazing Zoya colors available, but man it was so worth whatever sale price I got it for.



Katy is a fun, deep yet bright pink. Totally opaque in two coats. Awesome shimmer. Application was a dream. I keep forgetting how much I love the Zoya brushes. They may be "tiny" compared to some, but I always have the least amount of cleanup when I wear Zoya.



Can you see the shimmer? It was much more visible in real life.

As soon as I saw this on my nails I knew I had to do a bit of stamping. The plate is from that "Salon Perfect" stamping set that was "As Seen On TV" for a while; the polish is French White Creme.



Nothing fancy, but turned out better than I expected.

Now for Glitter Matters! One coat, only needed one coat of topcoat for smoothness.



This polish totally had me fooled. I thought for sure there was orange in there, but nope! White, pink and yellow. The yellow is coming off yellow-green to me, but it's pure yellow in the bottle.



So cool.

Going to end this now while it's still before midnight. I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully a bit sooner) with my first Layla holographic experience. Will it live up to the hype? We'll see! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Take care!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Lovely combo! Such a bright and fun color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is! I was pleasantly surprised.

      Delete
  3. Another Zoya to add to my wishlist LOL The Funky Fingers glitter looks like it was made for Katy, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this combination!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!