Friday, May 30, 2014

Scented Nabi: White, Hot Pink & Neon Orange

Hey, everybody! You know what I love about Nabi? They'll take something (magnetic, texture, crackle, etc) and then release it in just about any color you can imagine. It's insane! You know what I hate about Nabi? I can only ever find it at Goodwill or online. >_< Frustrating. Still on the hunt for the textures (hoping to save myself some shipping costs), but I did find the scented finally, and today I'm sharing three out of the four that I picked up. Let's get started!

First up: White. For the undies, ya know? I have a few scented mainstream polishes and sometimes the formula ends up... thick? Gloopy? Stringy? Like, you can tell there's something in there that the polish doesn't want in there. lol Not so with the Nabis. These three, anyway. The formula was very smooth and dried very quickly and even the white was wearable with just one coat!



Looks like a normal white polish, huh? Fair warning if you pick these up: It's scented "when dry". When wet it smells like chemically polish. White is supposed to smell like "lollipops" which basically means it has a faint sugary scent when it dries.

Hot Pink! Love this color. One coat over White, dried quickly. It's supposed to smell like strawberries, but... I just smelled more sweetness. Not overpowering, the scents are pretty faint, but didn't quite smell like strawberries to me.



Next up is Neon Orange on the hot mess that is my right hand at the moment...



Yeah... I think my left hand is jealous because my right hand writes so prettily. *ahem* One coat over White, also dried quickly. Looks like I had problems with cleanup, but I didn't see that in real life so it could just be my camera spazzing out over the insane brightness. This one actually did smell like oranges.

OH! After a bit of searching on amazon and a bit of waiting I think I've finally collected every China Glaze crackle polish! ....at least I thought I did, but then I found a China Glaze wiki and I don't think I have the pink one... OMG Or the silver one? WTF? Correction: I am three crackles closer to owning every one. -_-



Black Mesh, Lightning Bolt and Fault Line. I have some super fun ideas to go with those.

Time to pull the clothes out of the dryer and get this day started. Tomorrow I'll be back with Zoya Josie and possibly Orly Green Flakie Topcoat... possibly. I will, for sure, have pictures of my new tattoo which I am getting in OMG FOUR HOURS! hehehe Y'all take care and have a fantastic weekend!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. OOH FOUR HOURS! Exciting! can't wait to see the new tat ^_^ Also I can't wait to see Josie!!! I've been waffling on whether or not to et that one. Is it really a grass green I wonder or is it more yellow than that? I'm really on the fence because I didn't like Ch G Four Leaf Clover all that much...can you compare Josie and FLC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, from my monitor settings, it's about the same kind of green as my background. I'll shoot ya a quickie comparison, but it's kind of sagey while FLC is more "green". If that makes sense... lol

      Delete
  2. What will the tat be of? I want another one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting the symbol for Pluto... the planet, not the cartoon dog. ;) I'll have it up on fb shortly after we get back.

      Delete
  3. Wow a CG wiki, that's just over the top, y'all collectors are just a bit nuts :p
    I see that you keep your right hand nails shorter. I do that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Just a little nuts. You'd think they'd have a full list of all of their polishes on the site, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So the wiki is helpful. LOL I didn't technically do it on purpose, but since I have a harder time filing my right hand it will be easier in the long run.

      Delete
  4. I like them all and I'm amazed by the coverage of the white one for just one coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Going to have to keep it handy for the rest of my neons. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!