Sunday, May 18, 2014

Orly: Lunar Eclipse

Good morning, y'all! How's your weekend so far? Mine has been very sleepy. lol OMG! You guys should pop over to Small Budget Beauty and see Amy's version of my striping tape and crackle mani. It's so cool!!

Today I have for you three coats of Lunar Eclipse. Yes, it's a bit sheer, but applies smoothly and dries quickly. Very lovely shimmery blue.



Picked this one up on storenvy. Never heard of it before, but of course the name caught my attention.



I was getting a little frustrated because there's an obvious purple shift in the bottle, but then I finally got it to show up for pictures.



Then again in the bathroom. lol Good thing I had my phone with me.



So nice! Definitely glad I grabbed this one.

Tomorrow I'll be back with a full swatch of essie's Good As Gold, followed by China Glaze Sun Of A Peach! At some point this week I should have reviews of both the China Glaze and Jamberry nail strips. Plus, don't forget Wednesday. *dramatic music* I'm gonna pump it up and it's not even that big of a deal. LOL *ahem* Alright, people, nothing more to see here. Back to your weekend. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. @-@ Oh my that is a gorgeous color!!!
    Sun of a Peach, love the names people come up with for polishes ;)
    Thanks for the shout out! I had such a fun time putting my spin on your mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! @-@ hehehe Love it. And thank you for giving it a shot! I always love seeing more crackle out there. ^_^

      Delete
  2. That is amazing! I'm a guy so I love blues like this for my toes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!